Friday, February 13, 2009


So my friend Joy has this awesome hardbound book of her baby Paityn's first year of life and I LOVE it, and want one for my family, so in order to do it I guess I gotta start keep a blog. SO I am gonna try.

Caitlyn loves being a big sister. She rolls around with Madeline in her arms and makes her laugh. Maddie loves it when Caitlyn barks at her and she loves to grab her curly hair. Caitlyn is an awesome helper with all bathing, diaper changes, and even reads her little sister stories. I am so proud of Caitlyn.





Here Maddie is pictured with the "C" she stole from Caitlyn's name in the background. Caitlyn can now spell her name and even write it! I can't believe how much she is learning at Shauna's preschool. I am very pleased with that investment. Caitlyn just had her school Valentine's Day party yesterday and had a blast. I am pretty sure she just thinks it's some random candy holiday, but that's about all it is anyway, right?


There are some days I feel like an awesome mom.
This is one of them. I love the days that Caitlyn and I just play. When Maddie's down for a nap and Caitlyn is like my best bud. These are the mom moments I want to remember. And today I beat Caitlyn in Candyland for the first time! I tried not to celebrate too much.

1 comment:

sara elizabeth said...

What cute kids! I'm glad you're starting to post so I can at least semi-keep in touch with you!