Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where do babies come from?

So today Caitlyn had her buddy Jonas over and they played "doctor" for like an hour while they just took turns sticking a baby doll up their shirts while they lied on the floor on their backs and the other one delivered it. Caitlyn starts saying to Jonas that babies come out of your bum and Jonas starts arguing with Caitlyn that babies come out of your stomach. So they call me in to tell them who was right and I just had to say, "Whatever Jonas's mom said is true." Caitlyn and I will clarify the details later. Phew.

And we ordered our NEW CAMERA today!! It will arrive in 6-10 days and I can't wait. We decided on the Canon Powershot sx20 IS. I bought a refurbished one for $319 with free shipping. It comes with a one year warranty so why not? And then I got a new 16 GB memory card on ebay for $38. Killer deal. And then of course, we get Lowe Pro bags for wholesale, so I got me one of those for super duper cheap. WHOO HOO! Now I can finally get some new pictures of my family up. Well, not now, but in 6-10 days.

1 comment:

Sidney said...

When Gianluca was that age he thought that mom's threw up their babies, so I told him it came out of the mom's bottom, and he said "ew, you mean they poop them out!" It's comic relief I tell ya!